In Number 24 Rugby Anime, the opening Kengo Kawanishi has been perfrom duet ending with three other voice actors are Masanori Kobayashi.
The original Rugby anime television has revealed the show’s opening and ending theme song information on friday.
The preview of the song has been published on you tube.
Number 24 Rugby Opening and Ending Songs
The opening song “Set” of Number 24 Rugby has been performed by Masanori Kobayashi.
Number 24 Ragby has three different ending theme songs.
- Song “Kimi to Iru Nara” will be performed by Kawanishi and Ryota Suzuki
- Song “Comical Try!!” will be performed by Kawanishi and Junichi Yanagita.
- Song ” Every Fight ” will be performed by Kawanishi and Shohei Komatsu.
Kimi To Iru Nara- 1st Ending Song
Comical Try 2nd Ending Song
Every Fight 3rd Ending Song
Number 24 Rugby Cast
- Kengo Kawanishi as Natsusa Yuzuki
- Ryōta Suzuki as Seiichirō Jingyōji
- Junichi Yanagita as Ibuki Ueoka
- Shōhei Komatsu as Yasunari Tsuru
- Ayumu Murase as Yū Mashiro
- Hinata Tadokoro as Gakuto Zaitsu
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Ikuto Yufu
- Makoto Furukawa as Taisei Uchinashi
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Ethan Taylor
- Sōma Saitō as Madoka Hongō
- Kaito Ishikawa as Kazutaka Hongō
- Takuya Kodama as Fūga Saitō
- Aoi Ichikawa as Yayoi Tsuzura
- Masamu Ono as Sunao Konoe
- Shinnosuke Murashima as Tsūgen Sasaki
- Yūki Inoue as Li Hongbin
- Kentarō Kumagai as Makoto Someya
- Mizuki Chiba as Ren Tamashiro
- Kōhei Amasaki as Kotori Kureh
- Gakuto Kajiwara as Shōta U
- Atsushi Taniguchi as Sōsuke Yamada
- Yūki Ishikari as Atomu Gotō
- Ryūma Kuno as Pongsaklek Yunu
- Shougo Yano as Takumi Hidaka
- Daichi Kanbara as Toranoshin Higashizaka
- Masanori Kobayashi as Yūki Koreeda
- Yūta Hayama as Shinya Ishigami
Number 24 Rugby Release Date
Number 24 Rugby premiere will start from January 2020 on Toxyo MX
Summary Of Number 24 Rugby
Number 24 Rugby is a story all about Natsusa Yuzuki who wants to be an ace on the Rugby team when he enrolls in college.
Due to certain circumstances he is no longer playing Rugby. An older fellow student whose name is Ibuki Ueoka who quit rugby too.
A younger student Yu Mashiro who follows and admires Natsusa.
Seiichiro Shingyo is a Natsusa’s Close childhood friend.
They also compete in the Kansai university rugby league.
Number 24 Rugby Director and Team
Shigeru Kimiya is the director of Number 24 Rugy at PRA.
Kei Mori has given all the credit for his original word and MOVIC credit with the story concept.
Rika Nakase is the incharge of the series composition and scripts,
The original characters has been drawn by YukiKana while the characters for animation has been designed by Saori Sakaguchi and he is the Chief animation director.
The credit for art setting is given to Tsukasa Ohira and Scotty MacDonald is the art director.
The director of photography is Atsushi Kano.
The animation production supervision is credited by Shinobu Nakagawa.
Yoshiki Sakamoto is credited as animation producer.