April Fool Prank – 1
April Fool Prank – 2
April Fool Prank – 3
About April Fools Day
April Fools Day which came annually on April 1, which is basically a practical jokes and hoaxes. A person who makes jokes and hoaxes shout at the end of joke ” April Fools” to the recipient. The recipient is a person on which joke is made and are called April fools.
Since 19th century, April 1st is popular as a April Fool’s day. This is not a public holiday in any country except Odessa in Ukraine where the first of April is an official city holiday.
How it Origins?
In different countries, different event leads to the origin of April Fool’s day.
There was a dispute between April 1 and foolishness is in Geoffrey Chaucer’s The Canterbury Tales which was released in 1392.
In the Nun’s Priest’s Tale, A fox on syn March biggas thritty days and two tricked Chauntecleer. 32 March was mentioned in the lines which directly means April 1st according to the Reader’s. Read More
Types of Pranks
- People Lie to each other on this day which is a common type if prank held around the Global
- People prank on food by replacing the food ingredient.
- On shoes prank
- Prank on dress
- Prank by shouting
- Scary Pranks
- Attaching a paper on the back
- Prank is funny but it may offend someone so try to make prank so that other guys don’t get offended
- Try not to get physical, it may hurt someone.
- While food prank, don’t add anything from which a recipient may have allergy.
- Don’t overdo the prank.