- What is R?
It is a free programming language which is mainly used for statistical and graphical work which also includes machine learning algorithm, linear regression, time series.
- Who developed R?
R is developed by Ross Ihaka and Robert Gentleman in 1993.
- Name some companies who use R?
Google, Uber, Airbnb and Facebook use R.
- What is R used for?
R is used for statistical inference, Data analysis and machine learning algorithm.
- What are the features of R?
There are many features of R. Some of them are as following:
- Program: R is used to perform many programs.
- Model: Due to variety of tools, R is used to create different types of model for the data.
- Discover: With the help of large library, R can be used to investigate and analyze the data.
- Communicate: It is also used to communicate with the data and to create apps.
- Transform: R has large number of libraries which is designed for data science to transform the data.
- In which Industry R is used?
R is used in different industry but the academic is in the top in number where R is used whereas Electronic is the least where R is used. Healthcare, Government and consulting are the second, third , and fourth number where R is most utilized. Other fields are insurance, energy, finance, retail, media, manufacturing, and tech where R is used.