FBI INTERNET CRIME DEPARTMENT HAS ISSUED ABOUT ONLINE SCAM WHICH IS KNOWN AS CONFIDENCE OR ROMANCE FRAUD ON ONLINE DATING SITES.
- They ask the victim to send money and give a foreign address.
- They offer to meet but they ask for money for their flight.
- They refuse to get money and ask for money again.
- They claimed to get money and ask for money to arrange the flight on time.
- They also ask for money to get post bail.
- They ask for more and more money until victims unable or unwilling to provide more money.
As per FBI warning, in 2017 more than $211 million has reported by more than 15000 persons and in 2018, the number got increased from $211 million to $362 million by more than 18000 persons. It is the most common report.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE-
- TAYLOR SWIFT GMA PERFORMING ON NEW YORK CITY’S CENTRAL PARK ON 22ND AUGUST
- MAN CITY VS LIVERPOOL. MANCHESTER CITY WINS COMMUNITY SHIELD
- WIN $30 MILLION BY WINNING THIS GAME
- DONALD TRUMP BLAMED VIDEO GAMES FOR THE MASS SHOTING IN USA
- PAYTM FIRST GAMES TO RAISE $25M GAMING PLATFORM TOP TRENDING GAMES ON APPLE iPHONE