Sat is associated with the Junior Talent division of Aoni Production. She studied performing arts at Tokyo Announce Gakuin. She goes by the name Sugar (, Shug), as “sat” () in Japanese means “sugar.” On July 6, 2017, she confirmed her engagement to fellow voice actor Takuma Terashima. Her first kid with Terashima was born on December 30, 2021, according to her storey.
Sat was chosen to be in the seventh line-up of assistants (Big Bang Grand Prix V) on Miki Tomokazu’s Radio Big Bang while he was at Tokyo Announce Gakuin. She created the Kisty unit as her helper.
- On the online radio station BBQR, “Kisut no Kisut Taimu” (Kisty Kisty Time).
- The Tomokazu Miki no rajio bigguban (QR, November 2005 to September 2006)
- Tanahashi Mai to Sat’s Satomi no ranchitaimu myjikku (), September to December 2007
- Mai to Shug no masshu rmu (Room), 4-5 p.m. weekends from January to March 2008
- Rajio Dotto Ai; Sat Satomi no shugaa potto (); October 9, 2009–January 1, 2010; RajioSatomi Hakkenden! (! ); 9–10 p.m. Fridays; April 8, 2011–April 8, 2014
- The girl is portrayed by Gattsu Bator J (G), the maid is portrayed by Nusunde Ririsu (), and Mizuki is portrayed by Renai Idenshi XX (XX).
- Singles and albums together with Kisty, “Koibito wa tententen”
- She appeared in four singles and one album as the voice of Ritsu Tainaka in K-On!
- The Japanese Oricon singles rankings placed “Cagayake! Girls” at No. 2.
- “Don’t say “lazy”” came in at No. 3 on the Oricon singles charts, and also won the “Best Song” prize from Animation Kobe.
- On the Oricon singles charts, “Light and Fluffy Time” (“”) came in at number three.The titular character’s image song CD, “Ritsu
- Tainaka,” debuted at No. 5 on the Oricon singles charts.
- The top album on the Oricon charts was Hkago Teatime